Overview :- This poems is written keeping the emotions of a hard working person who tries to build his/her personality to get along with the beloved and put some flavors of faith in hearts
Almost every second is devoted to you
Almost every moment is a dedication to you
I wish if I win and achieve real good stand
then would be glad to get what I deserve from you
Almost every breath is named as you
all my heart-beats works out for you
I wish to stay Loving and caring because
I wanna be the one who stands by you
Of course every day and all the nights
I gonna be more n more loving...
since every blessing i wanna collect for you
and my whole life is meant to love you
I promise to be among the few
to make you feel as a fresh drop of dew
I wish if i get successfull and gentle
I would be glad to get my desires ,thats simply you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it's really very sensitive poem. It actually increased my heart beat after reading it. Yar you have written your own feelings here.
ReplyDeleteTruly Great...
Thanx andy, well plz keep visiting a lot more to come ,
ReplyDeleteyar bhai u touched my heart yar......
ReplyDeleteits really a gr8 poem......
yep...seems direct dil se [:)]
ReplyDeleteits really a very touchy poem .it makes
ReplyDeleteu rem all t gud times.
bhai its a heart touching poem , realy a great poem
ReplyDeletechal beta javed akhtar ka baap ho gaya hai tu ab do char gaane likh daal phir mein picture banata hoon.
ReplyDeletenice work shaneel..keep it up!
ReplyDeletetrue words 4 true love :)
ReplyDelete